Every weekend there is a wide range of concerts taking place in Madrid, and 2020 will not be different or less exciting than previous years. It looks very promising! So today the team from ShMadrid has prepared a list of bands and singers that will be performing during the rest of the year, so you can select your favourite concert and buy tickets before they are sold out.
Related article: Enjoy Open-Air Music Events in Madrid
Scheduled concerts in Madrid for 2020
Madrid is all about music, and this year will bring you all kinds of music: indie, alternative, rock, pop and much, much more. Here is a list of scheduled concerts, so you only have to decide what band you like to go to and what date needs to be blocked in your agenda.
Concerts from January to March 2020
- Ibermúsica, the Vienna Boys’ Choir (an Austrian choir) will give a concert on February 27 in the Auditorio Nacional de Música (Sala Sinfónic).
- Goran Bregovic, the Balkan composer with his soundtrack El tiempo de los gitanos, will perform in La Riviera on February 28.
- Los Chikos del Maíz are on their 2019/2020 Comanchería Tour, and they will perform in La Riviera on February 29.
- Jethro Tull, the progressive rock band, will be at IFEMA (Palacio Municipal) on February 29.
- The Finnish band Lordi will present its album Killection at Shoki Live on February 29.
- Sergio Dalma, the Catalan artist, will sing his greatest hits in Teatro Real on March 1 to celebrate his 3oth birthday .
- Salvatore Adamo, the Italian-Belgian singer-songwriter, will return on stage in Teatro Nuevo Apolo on March 3.
- The American rock band Nada Surf will perform in La Riviera on March 6.
- Pablo Milanés will perform his greatest hits on March 6 at El Invernadero (Plaza de toros Monumental de Las Ventas).
- Camela, the most famous Spanish duo, will be presenting their album Rebobinando on March 7 at WiZink Center.
- Maluma, the Colombian singer, is on his 11:11 World Tour and will perform on March 29 (WiZink Center).
Related article: Songs about Spain by Foreign Music Artists
Concerts from April to June 2020
- The Spanish band Mago de Oz will be presenting its latest album Ira Dei during its Tour Funeral 2020. The concert will take place on April 19 at La Riviera.
- Pablo Alborán will be performing his Prometo Solidario on April 4 (WiZink Center).
- The American musician Bon Iver will be presenting his album i,i, at WiZink Center on April 16.
- The indie band Izal is on its new tour El final del viaje – Autoterapia Vol. 2, and will be performing on April 17 and 18 at WiZink Center.
- Puerto Rican performer Chayanne is – after ten years! – back in Spain to perform at WiZink Center on April 20.
- Dua Lipa with her album Future Nostalgia will be performing at WiZink Center on April 26.
- Lola Índigo is on stage on May 2 with her show Akelarre – La noche de las brujas (WiZink Center).
- Evanescence is back on May 3, and better than ever, with its greatest hits at Palacio Vistalegre Arena.
- Harry Stiles, the former One Direction member, will be presenting his second album Fine Line at WiZink Center on May 18.
- Pastora Soler is on stage again on June 14 with her album Sentir (WiZink Center).
- Marc Anthony will be performing his album Opus at IFEMA – Feria de Madrid on June 16.
- John Fogerty will give a concert at WiZink Center on June 17.
- Newcomer artist Beret will be presenting his album Prisma on June 28 (WiZink Center).
Concerts from July to December 2020
- Camila Cabello will be at WiZink Center on July 1 for her The Romance Tour.
- Aerosmith’s 50th anniversary will be celebrated at Wanda Metropolitan Stadium on July 3.
- Alicia Keys will visit Spain on July 4 to present her seventh album (WiZink Center).
- Queen and Adam Lambert will perform their greatest hits together on July 7 and 8 (WiZink Center).
- Galician singer Miriam Rodríguez will be performing her album La dirección de tu suerte on July 25 at Teatro Real.
- Lenny Kravitz will be at WiZink Center on July 26 with his tour Here to love.
- Dani Martin will be performing parts of his musical career on October 9, 10, 16 and 17 with his tour Lo que me dé la gana (WiZink Center).
- Passenger will be at La Riviera on October 14 presenting his album Sometimes It’s Something, Sometimes It’s Nothing at All.
- Texas, the Scottish band, will be back in Spain on November 28 to commemorate their debut album Southside (Palacio Vistalegre Arena).
- Singer-songwriter José Luis Perales is doing his final tour Baladas para una despedida and will perform at WiZink Center on December 16 and 17.
What is your favourite concert on Madrid’s 2020 calendar?